Clarion Wealth Planning are Chartered Financial Planners
Why choose a Chartered Financial Planner?
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has been entrusted with raising standards in the finance sector since 1912. They award Chartered status to individual professionals and firms who display eminence in their field.
By choosing a Chartered Financial Planner, you are choosing a financial planner who has made a public commitment to professionalism – maintaining standards of excellence in qualifications, ethics, business practices and professional development. The CII sets the bar, a firm meets it and may then put a public badge on that commitment. The badge says it all.
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) also have a useful video that explains the value and importance of selecting a Chartered Financial Planner, please click here to view.
Clarion have retained our Corporate Chartered status for the 10th successive year.
“Retaining our corporate chartered status is incredibly important to us as we believe that the status is a badge of professionalism and reassurance for our clients that they are working with a company committed to the highest industry standards. Clarion has attained corporate chartered status every year for well over a decade, which is a fantastic accomplishment and is recognition of our own core values being closely aligned with the professional code of ethics. We are also proud to exceed the CII’s minimum requirements with all of our financial planners being Chartered Financial Planners in their own right.”
“What does Clarion Wealth Planning being a Chartered Financial Planners mean to me as a client?”
- It is a public commitment to professional standards
- Accredited by a professional body (Chartered Insurance Institute)
- We invest in our people to ensure they have the necessary technical competence, expertise and qualifications to provide the best possible advice to clients.
- We provide knowledgeable advice backed up by qualifications and continual professional development.
- We uphold values that align with a professional code of ethics
- We commit to best practice and commit to positive client outcomes
- We are expected to contribute to the development of the profession, support initiatives that build public trust in planners.
- We promote corporate social responsibility.
- 50% of our advisers need to be Chartered themselves (all of our active advisers are)
If you have any questions in regard to our Chartered Financial Planner status please do contact Clarion / your Clarion advisor and we will be more than happy to give further information and insights.
For further information on Chartered Financial Planner status please visit Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).